I don't know if this has ever been posted on here before but try this, I remember doing it a few years ago but for some reason thought of it again today....
A little Friday Night fun game!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
How smart is Your Right Foot ? ?
Just try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon............
This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again
to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's preprogrammed in your brain!
1. WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are DRUNK......) and
while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your
right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right
hand.
Your foot will change direction.
I told you so!!!
And there's nothing you can do about it!





Bookmarks